It is critical that we as a school understand the needs and perceptions of our stakeholders. We utilize a parent survey to gain perception data at parent-teacher conferences both in the fall and again in the spring. We use this data to inform our decisions relating to instruction strategies, school climate, communication and other management aspects of the educational experiences at Madison Preparatory High School.
The results of the parent survey from spring 2012-13:
- 73% responded that the quality of instruction is excellent
- 89% responded that the quality of support provided for student learning is excellent
- 93% responded that our school climate/atmosphere is outstanding
- 88% responded that our efforts to communicate with parents/guardians is excellent
The compilation of responses regarding areas that need improvement are:
- Instructional materials
The compilation of responses regarding areas of strength are:
- Academic Progress
- Discipline/Behavior Management
** The Parent Survey is below and available for viewing.